The journey back to Damansara

Well, my parents took us back to Damansara today and before we went to the Metro Kajang Developer's office and we went to T.T.D.I.
We had our lunch there, my cousins were with me...though they're young and cute but they're pure evil!!!I know they're half Malaysian and half Dutch...but they don't have to be so 'evil'!!But they're cute anyway...hehe...and I was playing with them, I just saw one of my favourite dancer Dennis,he was buying chicken rice there..one of his partner was with him as well...I'm so happy today but a little sad as well because something really unhappy happened to me.After that we went back to the show unit and have another look at those houses.And finally,I can have a chance to shop in One Utama!But my mom stopped me from buying everything there...sigh...such wet blanket...The day ended with tiredness...
We went back to Ipoh just like that.

0 comments: