Sad...Helpless...

Sigh...I'm sad...sad because i'm fat...
I tried very hard to look pretty...but all those hard work doesn't work very well...
This is the second time i blog today...What is wrong with me!!!???
I can't stand those phony girls walking here and there in Ipoh!!!Especially those studying in my school!!!Yea...I'm fat a!!!I'm not pretty a!!!So what!!!??
You think you guys are handsome enough to say that I'm fat!!???
As long as I'm happy is more than enough already!!!As long as I'm a nice person...not phony!!!It's enough already!!!Yea...you all might say that I'm jealous..but to be frank to all of you...I think those pretty girls are all phony people!!They've money to buy all the things they want....like clothes...cosmetics...can go for facial...can go and change their hairstyle now and then!!!If they're fat they can even go to the slimming centre and lose weight....
Argghh!!!Frustrated la!!!Sad sad....Fine!!I'm done!!

2 comments:



Nouveena said...

dun be sad because you're fat.

i teman you diet kay?

June said...

Hey don't be sad now.
When you're in Uni later you're sure gonna lose weight. Plus you're not that fat. Who said you're fat?