Form 6 Is A "No,No" Joke

I was trying to work things out...
It was quite tough for me actually....frankly speaking...
As I was working out with my Chemistry and Maths. T exercises...
I, as usual....not focusing...
In another word....
Lost concentrations.....
Darn!!

Then, I did other things....
Like....
Taking pictures....




Photobucket


Chemistry....
sobs...





Photobucket


Chemistry again with my red mechanical pencil....






Photobucket


Then it came Maths...
Not that tough and not that easy....^^







Photobucket


Yea, Logarithm and Incices and stuffs again....





Photobucket


When would I finish doing them??




Photobucket

Time went pass slowly....
In fact,seemed too slow...
'Tic toc,Tic toc...'





Photobucket

Then I chose Teen vogue...there's Hello Kitty...lolx
Sorry, I didn't work hard....






Photobucket

Another page...Teen Vogue





Photobucket


I chose Miss Dior....lolx...^^

6 comments:



Ricky Emily said...

ooooo.....i see a tag watch....

Unknown said...

lolx...yea...it's tag...

Nouveena said...

I LOVE MISS DIOR CHERIE!!!

that pic is my desktop wall paper!

I love it so much to the extand that everytime i get to go to the department stores i take few sprays of the cherie on the sample cardboard.

hahaha.

aiks. chemistry is damn hard lah!

Unknown said...

lolx...U should buy it somehow...Miss Dior Cherie...so u dun have to take a few sprays on the sample cardboards..^^

Nouveena said...

effing expensive okayy.
300+ rm i think. gosh.

no choice but to wait for my "bf" to get it for me. hahaha

Unknown said...

Veena...once u buy that...that will surely last very long gea...i dun think u'll finish that at a blink of eye....