Christmas trip...

It's December(which means it's the christmas month)....
Lights and cute decorations are everywhere in towns...
Do u guys know there's actually an ice bar in the Curve?
For your information...an ice bar is actually a place where you can feel the chill and at the same time you can have alcoholic drinks...
I know there're a lot of ice bars in Korea but I didn't realise there's finally one in the Curve...But they actually don't allow people who're below 22 to go in...This is what they called...."The age limit"...sounds pretty serious huh?I bet it does....lolz

Well, as you know...there're christmas decorations everywhere....You can see more lights or disco lights everywhere....Especially in KL,Damansara,Up Town,Centre point,Midvalley and etc...Singers are singing every night for the celebration of christmas month in the Curve...Night views there are spectacular...Everything's on sale now!!!Muahaha....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The family look...(In the Curve)
I'm the one in white...

And by the way...thank you Aunt Kerry for the dinner in Magic Wok....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

32, Jalan SS22 / 25, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya. Tel:03-7729 2288 H/P:012-393 6928 Email:customer.service@magicwok.com.my
http://www.magicwok.com.my/?page=index

Alright...i'm enough for the KL and Damansara thing...

We went to Bidor and had "Wan Tun" mee and also the "Ngap Tui" mee(duck leg???)lolz...whatever...
It's was really good....I'll never forget the taste of it!!!
The restaurant there does give you the 'Back to the basic' feel....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's very different from the restaurants in KL...It's ninteen eighties??or much earlier than that?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Hmm...Are there anymore 'Wan Tun' or duck?"
Illustrative dialogue

I'm not good in English...please forgive me for not using proper English...
I'm still learning....

Enjoy Christmas!!I'll keep updating my blog...thank you for supporting

0 comments: